Note: ClipExporter is not being sold anymore and is listed only for people who had purchased it in the past.
ClipExporter is a simple workflow and export tool for Final Cut Pro X.
ClipExporter opens exported Final Cut Pro X projects (fcpxml) and exports each clip as a Quicktime reference movie, Nuke file or Syntheyes importable file. If you use the export feature for After Effects the whole timeline will be reconstructed by translating your edits and many parameters. It creates shot based folders with custom subfolders and extends each clip with handle frames. Features
- Exports Quicktime reference movies. These files can be opened in other applications like Mocha, Motion, PFTrack etc.
- Export for After Effects. Translates the complete project to a composition. See feature list here.
- Exports Nuke files. All in-/out-frames and timeline positions match your exported Final Cut Pro X project.
- Export for Syntheyes. A custom (.synInfo) file format is created for import in Syntheyes. Therefore an importer sizzle-script is required, which can be downloaded from our support website.
- Supports roles for selective export of a single clip or a group of clips.
- Adds handle frames (optionally). Extends each clip length by a given number of frames.
- Creates shot based folders with naming conventions.
- Creates subfolders (optionally).
- Saves disc space by refering to the original source media. No files are copied.
- Retimed clips are not supported. Please "unretime" all clips before export. ClipExporter warns you, if retimed clips were found in your project.
- Multicam clips are not supported. Please "flatten" Multicam clips before export.
- Effects, translations, animations and every other Final Cut Pro X related modification on a clip will be discarded (Nuke & Quicktime only).
- Video-clips with unsupported or odd fps (frames per second) values could cause inaccurate timming results. We encountered such problems while using unconverted iPhone videos that were shot with the built-in camera app.
- Event-XMLs are not supported.