prints your account numbers and info normally 'pre-printed' onto checks.
By popular demand, you can now print blank checks too!
Here's how it works: After you write a check from Quicken Essentials, Quickbooks, or Quicken, save it as a pdf. Then just drag-and-drop the pdf into qChecks, select the account info you want to print, and send it all to the printer. Or you can just tell qChecks to print a blank check. Either way, you never need to buy pre-printed checks again.
Kaboom! That's the sound of saving money.
- Print bank numbers & account info onto checks created by Quicken Essentials, Quickbooks, or Quicken
- Print blank checks
- Drag-and-drop printing
- Industry Standard MICR Fonts & Characters
- Auto-Increment check numbers
- Print checks from up to three different checking accounts
- Business sized checks
- Uniquely Mac! No other mac app does what qChecks does.
- Gorgeous and intuitive interface