Developer website: Tony Davis
- Over 20 different game boards to choose from
- Random number assignments and solutions (no two games exactly alike)
- Create and play your own boards
- Multiple play modes, including Puzzle Mode
- Five different graphics themes
- Customizable panel positions and background colors
- Control music library from within game
- Training Mode and built-in Help Feature
The board contains 81 tiles (9 rows and 9 columns). Click on tiles to change their sign, thus altering the sum of their rows and columns. When the sum equals the goal (your target), the row or column is solved. Solve every row and column to clear board.
Keep clearing boards to unlock additional game content (new boards, new themes, new game modes, etc).
- Fixed Music Player Bug
- Fixed Close button
- Exit Buttons Added to Fullscreen mode
- Improved Performance