eBookBinder is the super-easy tool to create your own ebooks using your existing documents. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text-files as chapters to your book-project. Every single text-file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag'n drop to your desired sequence of chapters. more...
- multiple reordering of chapters in the chapters-table
- multi-delete of chapters in the chapter-table
- improved handling of subject/genre of books. Tags separated by , will be added individually
Improvements when importing:
- two-way chapter-import. If the manifest of the book is incomplete, a manual search for chapters is more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later