eBookBinder is the super-easy tool to create your own ebooks using your existing documents. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text files as chapters to your book project. Every single text file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag-and-drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
- Action Search/Replace for single chapters or a whole project. The action can be accessed from the action-popup below the chapters-table
- EBookBinder-projects export and import
- Drastically faster import of ePub-eBooks
- Improved setting of the cover-image when importing ePubs and the cover images hasn't been set
- OS X 10.6.6 or later