eBookBinder is the super-easy tool to create your own ebooks using your existing documents. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text-files as chapters to your book-project. Every single text-file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag'n drop to your desired sequence of chapters. more...
- Smark Version 1.1.4 implemented
- Textile Version 3.5.5, corrected Version implemented
- when MultiMarkdown is preinstalled, the preinstalled MultiMarkdown will be used for conversion instead of the pre-installed version of MultiMarkdown
- sort-options for chapters
- alphabetical (A-Z) for chapter-names
- alphabetical (Z-A) for more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later