SendToX (was 7toX for Final Cut Pro) brings your Final Cut Pro 7 projects forward to Final Cut Pro X so you can use Apple's powerful new professional editing tools to update or finish your older projects. The lightweight application is simple to use, with drag-and-drop support and progress information. SendToX translates important metadata from your Final Cut Pro 7 Project.
Note: App can be downloaded, but requires serial number to use; no trial available.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Bug fix for some cases of 59.94 fps media in Premiere Pro XML
- Bug fix for keyframed opacity with 0% as the first keyframe value
- Bug fix for making "ignore MP4 timecode" the default preference
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Final Cut Pro version 10.0.6 or later
- An application that exports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, etc.)