SendToX (was 7toX for Final Cut Pro) brings your Final Cut Pro 7 projects forward to Final Cut Pro X so you can use Apple's powerful new professional editing tools to update or finish your older projects. The lightweight application is simple to use, with drag-and-drop support and progress information. SendToX translates important metadata from your Final Cut Pro 7 Project.
Note: App can be downloaded, but requires serial number to use; no trial available.
- Bug fix for tagging all audio-only clips with FFVideoFormatRateUndefined format
- Bug fix for XML with nested sequences where the full listing of the sequence appears later than a reference element
- Bug fix for clips with mixed mono and stereo tracks being incorrectly created as all mono
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Final Cut Pro version 10.1 or later
- An application that exports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Premiere Pro CC, Media 100, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, etc.)