XtoCC (was Xto7 for Final Cut Pro) is the all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond! This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro Event or Project XML is ready for:
- After Effects
- DaVinci Resolve or Color
- Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
- Bug fix for markers on through edits
- Bug fix for optimized media file paths
- Bug fix for 5.1 surround tracks importing into Premiere Pro CC
- Bug fix for the save dialog's file name ending in "X₂7.xml" instead of "XtoCC.xml"
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Final Cut Pro 10.0.1 or later
- An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)