lets you create beautiful CSS gradients. With Softmatic Gradient Pro everyone can design linear and radial gradients with an unlimited number of stops.
- Colors can be specified by RGB, HEX or HSL value or by the HTML/ SVG name. The standard OS X color panel is also available as well as a loupe color picker.
- Stops can be placed / dragged anywhere. For transparent gradients the alpha value of a stop can be specified.
- Linear gradients with angle between 0 and 360 degrees.
- Radial gradients with nine different center positions.
Gradient Pro is very easy to use, loads of keyboard shortcuts speed everything up.
- "R" toggles between linear and radial gradient, "I" inverts the gradient
- Want to save a gradient for later? Simply hit "T" to move it to the tray. The tray holds up to sixteen gradients and is maintained between sessions.
- "N" and "D" create and delete stops, respectively
- "V" displays the generated CSS code, ⌘+C copies the code to the clipboard
- "L" opens the loupe color picker, "P" opens the OS X panel
- "ESC" cancels the loupe and dismisses the code window
- "TAB" iterates through the stops of a gradient
Here's a special tip: With the loupe active, press and hold "H" to fade out the app window.
- Generate CSS3 code for all major browser and Web engines: Mozilla / Firefox, Webkit (iOS, Chrome, Safari), IE, Opera.
- Launch an HTML testpage to verify the gradient and fallback color in your browser.
- Fallback color for browsers that don't support gradients.