lets you enter text on your Mac by talking into your iPhone 4S. It's that simple.
IMPORTANT: Requires an iPhone 4S and a Mac
EASY TO USE
- Launch any app that allows text input. For example: TextEdit, Mail, Pages, Microsoft Word.
On iPhone 4S:
- Launch the Air Dictate app.
- Choose your Mac from a list of nearby computers.
- Press the microphone button, speak for a while, and press the button again to stop.
Your speech will be converted into text, and will automatically appear in the text field on your Mac, just as if you had typed it on your Mac keyboard.
- Air Dictate runs only on an iPhone 4S.
- Air Dictate Receiver runs on a Mac with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- If you have enabled certain combinations of international keyboards, you may not hear a beep when you press the microphone button.