VideoBuffet is a simple, easy-to-use QuickTime movie browser and viewer. It's the quickest, easiest, and best way to browse your QuickTime movie collection. There's no library to create, or metadata to type in. Just drag your movies onto VideoBuffet and start watching, right now. With its ability to view multiple movies simultaneously, there's no easier way to browse through your movie collection.
VideoBuffet can also search through your Movies folder, and automatically find all of your movies for you. It can search through thousands of files per second, so even the largest movie collection will open quickly. You
- Greatly improved loading (and playback) of many types of videos
- Added optional "Advance to next" playback mode to automatically play a bunch of movies in order
- Added "Advance to next" right-click menu option to skip to the next movie
- Show the movie controller when scrubbing (hold down the Command key!)
- Added Play/Pause button to the default
- OS X 10.9 or later