Many applications and processes provide valuable information and error messages through the system log. Xlog lets you see what is happening on your system as events occur.
Whether you are a developer, QA specialist, IT manager or power user, you will find Xlog very useful.
- An unobtrusive and elegant interface, always available and out of the way
- Xlog can run in the background and automatically launch at user login
- Displays logs above other windows using a special shortcut, and lets you scroll the logs
- Customize the
- Fixed a bug that would make the view not automtically scroll to the bottom in some situation.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* Previously available here
No longer available