In Grimm's Hansel and Gretel
, Ideal Binary has taken the Grimm Brothers classic and updated it with modern language, a host of dazzling, fully interactive pop-up scenes, wonderful music, narration and humorous sound effects.
Built on the PopIris eBook engine, Grimm's Hansel & Gretel continues to advance the rich feature-set established by the earlier apps in the series. Watch and interact as each pop-up scene brings the story to life by presenting simple games and tasks to perform, effectively weaving the reader into the fabric of the story. Carefully designed to keep young readers entertained, Grimm's Hansel & Gretel is sure to delight!
- Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
- Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Autoplay modes
- Full 3D experience - It's just like a real book
- 39 beautifully presented pages of text
- 11 double-page interactive 3D pop-up scenes with simple tasks and games to perform
- Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, colorful imagery
- Orient the book by dragging to see the 3D pop-up scenes in all their glory
- Touch or drag interactive elements and perform tasks in the 3D pop-up scenes
- Open and close the book on the reading desk
- Features a beautiful musical score and lots of amazing sound effects
- Highly optimized for smooth, seamless execution
- Text and Voice-overs in English, French, German and Spanish
Grimm's Hansel & Gretel is powered by PopIris from Ideal Binary. This cutting edge technology enables compelling and interactive 3D pop-up scenes to be created on the pages of our 3D eBooks. The first eBook to use PopIris, Grimm's Rumpelstiltskin, was chosen by Apple as iPad App of the Week in twenty one countries around the world. The second, Grimm's Rapunzel, was voted Best Kids App at the 2010 Best App Ever awards. The third, Grimm's Red Riding Hood was long-listed for a Cybils award. Grimm's Hansel & Gretel sees the PopIris technology advance even further.