is a simple utility which enables more control over several new Lion features.
The program will help in your transition from Snow Leopard. The several features disabled by this program are incredibly useful to some users, but not required for others.
- Disable 'inverted scrolling' - Restores scrolling direction to Snow Leopard style. This option is for users who do not use a magic mouse or trackpad.
- Disable 'hidden scrollbars' - If you are a user who likes to click and drag scrollers, this option is for you.
- Selective disabling of app storing. This option will enable you to disable select applications from opening previous windows. Useful if opening a memory/CPU intensive application, or when you don't want your last documents opening for whatever reason.
- Disable 'app restoring' for all apps - If you are a user who likes to view documents, this option is for you. Enables you to simply quit applications to close all documents.
- Disable 'login restore' - If you are a user needs a quick startup. Disables applications from automatically launching when you boot your computer. This feature requires the full version.