Beamer streams to your Apple TV....
- Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
- High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects
- Hardware-accelerated encoding support (On by default, can be switched off in the video preferences)
- Option to burn in all subtitles, including text based ones (Off by default, can be switched on in the subtitles preferences)
- Re-organized Preferences window with Video / Audio / Subtitles tabs
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) or Chromecast (1st or 2nd generation)