Beamer streams to your Apple TV.
Plays any movie file
Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
High quality image and sound
Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
Beamer automatically detects embedded more...
- Dragging movies onto the window now respects the 'When opening movies' setting. Option-drag to toggle between adding to the playlist and replacing the playlist.
- Beamer no longer assumes remote disks will be available after sleep mode.
- Improved duration calculation for EyeTV files.
- Fixed accidental activation of the discrete graphics card.
- Fixed various crashes.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)