Beamer streams to your Apple TV....
Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles more...
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the playlist from continuing to the next movie.
- Improved connecting to previously selected Apple TV.
- Reduced memory usage while playing.
- Beamer now shows errors when opening invalid license files.
- Improved crash detection and reporting.
- Fixed crashes.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)