Developer website: SwiftRing
The demo video and media articles on our website are the best way to get familiar with SwiftRing. A brief summary of SwiftRing's capabilities are outlined below.
Once SwiftRing is installed, using it is very simple:
- Hold down the option key to bring up the ring.
- The ring for the currently active application will pop up.
- Touch a ring segment to perform an action, no clicking is required.
- Extra action labels stacked on the top and bottom segments are activated using the mouse scroll wheel.
SwiftRing comes with built in support for Safari and iTunes. A generic ring is also supported to provide common actions for unrecognized applications.
Speed Demons: Power users can hold the activation key, quickly touch a segment, and release option without the ring ever popping up for maximum efficiency. The scroll wheel can also be used to perform highly repetitive actions.
- Disabled registration key button after valid key is entered to avoid confusion.
*Previously available here