Developer website: David Christy
Songivity Songwriter (was Songivity Pro) is a creative assistant that helps you capture, organize and connect musical ideas, from concept to production.
- Capture ideas quickly
- Collect, tag & organize
- Connect ideas together
- Find & rediscover past work
- Work side-by-side with GarageBand, Logic Pro, or any multi-track DAW.
- Keep it all together: lyrics, writings, audio, video, production files, notes, journals
Visit http://songivity.com/songivity for additional info, demo and guidebook.
- Audio & video recorder
- Idea Inbox for files of any type
- Song, Lyrics & Music items to represent your musical ideas
- Journals items for capturing stories, concepts, tasks & events
- Lyrics Screen mode for recording farther from screen
- Quick-switch Layouts & Panels for switching between tasks
- Colors! Choose between 6 windows colors to help set the mood
- Artists & roles on items to track collaboration
- Media Files mixes, recordings, video, PDF
- Production Files multitrack, score and other project files & folders (with option to store on separate hard drive)
- Flagged, Completed & Published indicators
- Song Part (verse, chorus, etc) for Music & Lyrics items
- Free-form Tags
- Maintenance update and bug fixes.
- OS X 10.8 or later