Navicat Essentials for Oracle is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for Oracle is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and more...
- Background color of keyword "SUM" did not change with non-white background in Query Editor
- Auto-completion did not work for 1 char alias in Query Editor
- Crashed when creating backup in Cloud connections
- Crashed when double-clicking the "Find in Database" result in some cases
- Queries with "JOIN" was not parsed correctly in some case in Query Editor
- OS X 10.7 or later