Navicat Essentials for SQLite is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQLite is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and more...
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- "Database file path is not correct" error occurred when opening SQLite database files from finder.
- Unable to change the case of the backup file name.
- Lost connections in some cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later