Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is available for Microsoft Windows and OS X. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to
- Support smart quotes in Query Builder.
- "DATETIME" was not displayed as SQL Server keyword in Query Editor.
- Progress bar did not update in Data Transfer.
- Unable to expand connection tree in some case if the corresponding tab was not selected.
- Crashed while working with a profile in a virtual
- OS X 10.7 or later