Developer website: Allen Dunahoo
The interface is important for any app, and Scrawl takes it to the next level. Not only is it easy to access and use, but it also looks extremely slick and clean - something many note taking apps lack. Scrawl can handle an unlimited amount of notes as well.
- Can auto save notes not only in OS X 10.7 Lion, but in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and OS X 10.5 Leopard as well.
- Searches the each note's content, as well as the title.
- Sits in the menubar for easy access.
- Includes a beautiful interface based off of Snow Leopard's QuickLook.
- Right-click on the menubar icon to view all of the app's settings.
- Change the size & texture of the window easily in the Preferences.
- Optionally open at login.
- And much more!
- A simple note taking tool.
- A great place to store stuff you want to copy, and then later paste.
- A contacts list.
- And many more things!
- Bug fixes