LanScan is a free, simple, and effective network scanner that discovers all active devices on your local-area network.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces, PPP, etc.
- Scan the full IP-range with ARP packets
- For each device found, display the IP address, MAC address, and vendor associated
- No limitation on the number of devices found!
- Fixed a crash when two successive scans are quickly launched
- Fixed a crash when filtering results and content was updated at the same time
- Updated MAC addresses vendors
- OS X 10.7 or later