AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads. Code fast with an IDE that analyzes your context and understands your project. Benefit from more kinds of code completion and formatting than you can imagine. Focus on important tasks and let AppCode take the routine away: from simple property declaration to inserting complex code chunks via live templates. Write clean and correct code with AppCode. Static analysis for all supported languages will highlight every error or warning and suggest quick-fixes right as you type.
AppCode is available on a
- Introduce Variable refactoring for Swift, you can easily extract a part of a complex expression into a local variable
- See all errors and warnings immediately in the editor when writing Swift code with SourceKit inspections integrated into AppCode
- If you happen to mistype something in your comments or code constructs, fix it simply by pressing ⌥Enter
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Xcode 4.6 or later on OS X 10.7 and 10.8
- Xcode 3.2.6 or 4.2 on OS X 10.6