AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads.AppCode is a truly smart code editor, with
- Thought-out and convenient code navigation and code completion
- On the fly code analysis with quick-fix suggestions
- Project-wide usages search for classes, methods, variables, resources
- Instant code transformation intention actions, including i18n support
- Better code refactorings: 'Change Signature', 'Extract Method', etc.
- Can open and create Xcode projects
- Integrates with the Interface Builder more...
- Full-fledged support for popular Kiwi testing framework.
- Integrates with two popular documentation browsers: Dash and Ingredients.
- Now you can easily create a copy/clone any class or file, move a class, member or a namespace be it Objective-C or C++ one to a new location, extract superclass/subclass/file, pull members up or push members down.
- Rename more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Xcode 4.6 or later on OS X 10.7 and 10.8
- Xcode 3.2.6 or 4.2 on OS X 10.6