You can input the following functions in groups of 4x5 buttons with left clicks,some of which in groups of 3x3 buttons with left or right clicks:
- Letters (with standard ABC and efficient smallQWERTY layouts)
- Numbers (1 ~ 0)
- Symbols (all the symbols in standard keyboard)
- Cursor keys (Left, Right, Up, Down, Home, End, Page Up, Page Down)
- Function keys (F1 ~ F12)
- Common File menus (New, Open, Save, Close, Hide, Minimize, Quit, ...)
- Common Edit menus (Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate, Undo, Redo, Find, ...)
- More menus (Folder creation, more...
- Minor bug fixes.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6 or later
*Previously available here