Developer website: Hindsight Labs LLC
Scout File Explorer is a simplified file manager with a tree-style browsing interface.
- Two pane tree-style file view.
- Performs all normal file operations (copy, move, delete, rename).
- Supports all clipboard commands on files (cut, copy, paste).
- Drag and drop support (both for itself, to/from your desktop, and to/from other apps).
- Sort your files by: name, size, type, modified.
- Filter your current directory to find a specific file.
- Open files and applications with a double click, or right-click and choose Open With...
- Context menu support for file and clipboard operations.
- Convenient shortcut buttons for your Desktop, Home, Applications, Documents, Downloads, Devices, and Trash.
- Open Terminal button quickly opens a Terminal window at your current location.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later