Xojo Pro (was Real Studio Professional) is a cross-platform software development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create software for OS X, Windows, Linux, the Web, and soon, mobile. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category - from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
Xojo is free to use for learning and development, and deployment licenses are available at various price-points, which more...
- 64-bit Desktop, Web, and Console apps for OS X, Linux, and Windows
- Raspberry Pi 2 (32-bit ARMv7 Linux) apps for desktop, web, and console apps
- Web drag-and-drop support
- The ability to create bookmarks to lines of code
- iOSLabel now supports different line breaks
- You can now "Collect" all your project items into a single bundle to more...
- OS X 10.7 or later