Post Haste allows you to simplify your creative workflows by organizing your assets before you start. Post Haste makes it easy to create customized folder structures for each project.
- Set up filename parameters such as project name, client and date to enforce a common naming convention. Use folder breaks to create a folder hierarchy from your parameters.
- Modify the included templates to meet your needs or create your own from scratch using the built-in template editor.
- Post Haste is ideal for shared environments. Set the template location on each computer to a shared storage area and assign
- Updated the default templates to use the new [template] filename syntax (go to Tools > Restore Default Templates to get the new ones)
- Added support for Premiere Pro 2015.3 project files
- Removed Kollaborate support (for now)
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks, and improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later