Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline more...
- Added autocomplete support for environments defined through newtheorem commands
- Editor popovers no longer steal focus
- Synctex upgrade to allow for fuzzy matching between filenames
- Bugfixes for
- Autosense with epstopdf
- Latin-2 string encoding
- Undo manager interaction with the syntax highlighter system
- Autotypeset fires when more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- For typesetting user must have a LaTeX distribution installed. MacTeX is available for free.