iCal Time-Recording is designed for time tracking on tasks. You can create Tasks, finish them and the script outputs a weekly/monthly statistic on those. New in Version 2 is a direct ics-export feature, that makes it easy to use not just in Apple iCal but also in Google Calendar or any other app that supports .ics.
- Blasting fast, because it is not an AppleScript running in iCal any more, but an AppleScript running a php-routine
- ics export to a user defined folder (e.g. Public Dropbox folder) as a single file or separate files named by project-names.
- Share the ics files easily with iCal or GoogleCalendar via a public link (when stored in your Dropbox)
- Your task database is nothing but a simple text-file in your documents folder. Easy to edit if needed
- Task statistics on the week and the month
- Also available as single script-file for easy launch via scripting-menu (e.g. using FastScripts)