Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, watchOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, CodeIgniter, more...
- Added Visual Studio Code integration
- Added DataGrip integration
- Added CLion integration
- Stack Overflow docsets will now show comment scores
- Slight improvements to fuzzy searching
- Fixed docset compatibility issues caused by case sensitivity
- Fixed some compatibility issues with docsets from CocoaDocs.org
- Fixed an issue which more...
- OS X 10.8 or later