Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, Man Pages, ActionScript, Akka, Android, Angular.js, Appcelerator Titanium, Arduino, Backbone.js, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Clojure, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, Cocos3D, CodeIgniter, CoffeeScript, Common Lisp, Compass, Corona, CSS, Django, Dojo Toolkit, Drupal, D3.js, Elixir, Emacs Lisp, more...
- Added Go snippet syntax highlighting support
- Dash won't hide anymore when expanding snippets (note: only in Yosemite)
- Fixed searching issues in Ruby docsets repo in Preferences > Downloads
- Fixed scrolling performance issues in the HUD window style
- Fixed in-page search issues in the Ruby docsets repo
- OS X 10.7 or later