Dash is an API documentation browser and code snippet manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D, more...
- Added support for the latest Apple docs
- Added GitHub docset repo in Preferences > Downloads
- The Dash-Alfred workflow now supports quick look in Alfred 3
- Middle-clicking links will now open them in a new tab
- OS X 10.8 or later