Dash is an API documentation browser and code snippet manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
- Documentation Browser Features
- Offline Documentation: iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Swift, Man Pages, .NET Framework, ActionScript, Akka, Android, AngularJS, Angular.dart, Ansible, Apache, Appcelerator Titanium, AppleScript, Arduino, Backbone, Bash, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, Bourbon Neat, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Chai, Chef, Clojure, CMake, Cocos2D,
- The Apple API Reference docset now reads the docs from within Xcode 8. This reduces disk space usage while also allowing me to modify & improve the docs at display-time.
- The Apple API Reference docset will now display full method/property docs inside the doc pages of classes (i.e. how the old docs used to be).
- Added an AngularTS (Angular for TypeScript)
- OS X 10.8 or later