CoGe VJ is a semi-modular VJ application for OS X, designed for real-time media mixing and compositing, built over the most powerful graphics technologies like Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Syphon and Core Image. The full rendering is done through the GPU of your graphics card for the maximum performance. CoGe has modular interface and modular ecosystem as well.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Crash when trying to init an invalid QC composition
- The Movie Player won't start after project loaded in some circumstances
- EffectChains used by multiple sources may results in blinking on output
- Cannot trigger an empty slot with the Native Image player
- AudioAnalysis won't more...
- OS X 10.7 or later