CoGe VJ is a semi-modular VJ application for OS X, designed for real-time media mixing and compositing, built over the most powerful graphics technologies like Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Syphon and Core Image. The full rendering is done through the GPU of your graphics card for the maximum performance. CoGe has modular interface and modular ecosystem as well.
- Added Vuo 1.2.4 framework
- Cannot playback movies or still images in rare circumstances
- Crash on relinking missing files via Spotlight
- Sin64.qtz is broken
- Slider's processing behavior "Only when Parent module turned on" is broken on LayerControls
- Possible crash after closing a project due incoming
- OS X 10.8 or later