CoGe VJ is a semi-modular VJ application for OS X, designed for real-time media mixing and compositing, built over the most powerful graphics technologies like Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Syphon and Core Image. The full rendering is done through the GPU of your graphics card for the maximum performance. CoGe has modular interface and modular ecosystem as well.
New or Changed
- New, IPC based Media playback engine
- 64bit Quartz Composer rendering
- Preview renders at half-FPS by default, added option to render at full-FPS
- Added option to set MIDI velocity for turned-off Buttons
- Added default OSC messages to Sliders In-Out points
- Removed QC-based Dry/Wet functionality
- Support for more...
- OS X 10.7 or later