deepClock is a magnificent analogue clock which will decorate any desktop. It isn't just an ordinary clock. It's a magnificent decoration for any desktop. deepClock doesn't burden the desktop with unnecessary information. The program just displays a beautiful and unique clock which you can place anywhere.
You can adjust the app as much as possible for your convenience:
- run application at launch
- keep clock in one of three positions: standard, on top of all applications (even a fullscreen mode), and also to freeze at desktop level.
- show clock in all spaces
- Fix an issue with position of the clock and calendar on the desktop
- Advanced display support has been fixed
- App icon has been changed
How to hide the deepClock app icon in the Dock and return it back to the menu bar: http://aperio-lux.com/deepClockIcon
- OS X 10.9 or later