Developer website: Pomfort GmbH
Silverstack LT H.264 automatically creates back-ups of film clips and systematically prepares clips for editorial tools such as Final Cut Pro or Avid. Silverstack LT H.264 matches the needs for offloading, inspecting, labeling, rating and commenting on produced film clips. This helps filmmakers to keep track of their entire film material and simplifies the production process right from the start.
Demo download lasts for 14 days before a full licence is required.
- Supporting new Final Cut Pro X XML format introduced with 10.0.6Using the new format, clips are exported as compound clips containing additional metadata like scene, shot, take, camera, and reel. You can modify applied filters afterwards in FCPX by double clicking the compound clip.
- Ignore volumes marked as hidden
- Fixed playback hud positioning when working on multiple screens
- Various small bug fixes and stability improvements
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Supported camera
- Supported editing software. One of:
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer