Nice idea, but realisation not yet good enough.
It calculates a random pattern of black/white pixels and displays it on screen. That´s noise - somehow. But unfortunately the result looks far too crisp to be considered "noise", respectively video noise. To gain speed, it also divides the screen into several divisions with each division to display the same pattern. Thus, the eye detects regular artefacts in the noise.
- option to change screen resolution for screen saver (faster, more dirt through interpolation)
- pattern calculation and display by row (as is with analog video)
- previous pixel (horiz.) influences random color status of actual pixel
- neighbouring pixels shade each other (horizontal)
- option to influence the video noise with audio input (advanced suggestion)