iCaching allows you to import, organize, manage, explore and export your geocaches.
- Import multiple GPX-files (pocketqueries) at the same time, by the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX-file will be imported into its own folder.
- You can easily add folders and organize your geocaches with drag and drop. Each cache has only one instance in the database.
- Extra waypoints (for multi's) are added to the cache and visible on the waypoints-tab. Logs are added and sorted on the logs-tab. Every time you import a new version of the geocache, new logs are added to the loglist. more...
- Export additional waypoints when exporting to CSV
- Export (only) own logs when exporting the 'My Finds' folder, to make this export compatible with statistic tools.
- You can delete caches using the delete and backspace key (in addition to the existing cmd-backspace keystroke)
- Refresh of the folder list happened too often more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later