iCaching is an indispensable tool for geocachers. Import, organize, manage, explore, and export your geocaches with iCaching, a fast, native Mac app. Tested on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite.
- Import - Import GPX-files with geocache data straight from Geocaching.com from within the app, import GPX or LOC files using the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX file will be imported into its own folder. iCaching also supports the Geocaching Live API. You can query the geocaching.com database straight from within iCaching. more...
- API query window, extra filter 'hidden by', enter comma separated list of owners
- Photos exported to your GPS no longer have the GUID type name, but the original file name (e.g., spoiler.jpg)
- Remove the 'my log date' when cache log state is changed to 'Not found'
- Remove published logs from the list when Logging window more...
- OS X 10.9 or later