iCaching is an indispensable tool for geocachers. Import, organize, manage, explore, and export your geocaches with iCaching, a fast, native Mac app. Tested on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite.
- Import - Import GPX-files with geocache data straight from Geocaching.com from within the app, import GPX or LOC files using the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX file will be imported into its own folder. iCaching also supports the Geocaching Live API. You can query the geocaching.com database straight from within iCaching. more...
- Multiple logs for the same possible in Log Window
- Can load field notes from Looking4Cache
- Last open geocache is persisted between application runs
- Hint button hidden when no hint available
- Fixed several issues in Mavericks (window layout, enabling menu items)
- Loading user logs only on application start, more...
- OS X 10.9 or later