- Live preview of Markdown output while writing
- Adjust editor and preview size using shortcuts
- Includes offline markdown syntax help
- Use keyboard shortcuts for frequently used formatting. Includes headings 1~6, **strong**, _italic_, list, link and more.
- Anchor Preview to Bottom: Keep the Preview pane anchored to the end of your document so it scrolls with more...
- Fix: No persistence for Spelling and Grammar options
- Fix: No new line in pre tag
- Supports extra format for footnotes in Markdown ([^1])
- Supports ~~ for strikethrough (option in gear menu)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor