TeXnicle is a LaTeX editor and project organiser for OS X with a feature-rich interface to help you manage your LaTeX projects.
- project organization tree
- tabbed editor with syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, and more
- built-in comprehensive symbol library
- code snippet library
- file templates
- full project search
- dynamic document outline
- configurable typesetting engine
- Better handling of the PDF being deleted from disk behind TeXnicle's back (e.g. via Finder).
- The pre-defined formatting hot-keys (cmd-b, cmd-i, etc) now work when no text is selected.
- The project Finder now supports regular expression searches (removed 'match whole words' option as this makes little sense with regular expression searches).
- Improved more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- MacTeX or similar TeX distribution