AirBeam allows you to watch on your Mac what the cameras of your iPhones, iPods or iPads see.It receives high resolution video in realtime and with up to 30 frames per second from any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads with a camera on a WiFi network - even from multiple devices simultaneously.
AirBeam turns your Mac into a powerful remote monitoring system. Use your iDevices as babyphones, surveillance cameras, fly cams in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
- High Quality Realtime: Watch video in amazing quality with resolution up to 640x480 and up to 30 frames per second. Watch in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
- Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
- Video Recording: Seeing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video will be recorded on your device.
- Motion detection: Trigger recording based on detected motion in front of the cameras or get visual and acoustic alarms.
- Multi Camera: Watch as many camera devices as you want simultaneously.
- Fullscreen: We make use of latest MacOS Lion features. View the cameras in fullscreen and flick through them with your touchpad.