Developer website: Fidelity Media, Inc.
MegaSeg is a complete solution for pro audio/video DJ mixing, radio automation, and music scheduling with rock-solid performance and an easy-to-use design. Mix with visual waveforms and Magic Trackpad cue and sync. Preview tracks with optional audio outputs and MIDI control. Enjoy fast access and elegant management of your iTunes library, including iTunes Match. Segue or beat-mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color-coded request lists, cue and preview tracks via multiple sound outputs, create dynamic scheduled playlists, program automatic playlist events, and more...
- Full iTunes library and playlist integration, including iTunes Match.
- Visually sync beats in real-time with the waveform viewer.
- Use Multi-touch trackpad gestures for cue-scrub, pitch shift, and sync.
- Kick back on autopilot with automatic segues.
- Change the font face, color, and size.
- Preview and cue songs in your headphones with multiple audio outputs.
- Supports any MIDI controller.
- Compatible with older protected iTunes tracks.
- Rock-steady with superior program stability.
- Built from the ground up to work exclusively on the Mac.
- Play-history logs and auto-saved playlists
- Adjust tempo with pitch lock (time-stretch)
- Events to auto-start playlists and insert tracks
- Request List with reminder notes
- Scheduler for playlist generation
- Color-coded categories and tracks
- Hot keys to trigger sound effects
- Full HD video playback
- Rules to separate artist’s tracks
- Mic play-thru with volume ducking
- Ambient playlist for continuous visuals
- The progress of importing, sorting, and saving the library are all displayed within a single dialog
- The speed of importing a folder has been optimized, especially with AIFF or FLAC files
- Scan For Missing Files is up to 8x faster, and streamlined with options to find or remove tracks within the report
- The Import Library as Text command now attempts to correct mis-formatted dates
- Optimized opening a playlist that requires importing tracks
- Improved file tracking on APFS formatted volumes, and finding modified filenames
- Library sorting speed is vastly improved, especially for larger libraries
- Resolved a possible error when renaming categories and playlists, or performing multi-select edits
- Resolved an issue where clicking the progress dialog's cancel button may cause it to remain visible
- Resolved an issue where a "Quick Library Scan" dialog appeared after every reboot on AFPS volumes
- The process of removing a missing file has been streamlined
- Type-to-select no longer gets stuck at apostrophes and other special characters, and matches albums in playlists
- An Insert URL event with ";stream" appended to the URL no longer causes an issue retrieving metadata
- Depending on the event type, the Add Event dialog resets or disables the Priority and Interrupt options
- The Priority option now works with Open/Insert Playlist events
- Fixed a bug where Request Note reminders may appear on the video playback screen
- Logging: When editing a synced event list, it no longer triggers a log entry
- Rules/Logging: When renaming or removing categories, it also updates the Ignore Categories list
- Scheduler: When renaming categories, it updates categories in the schedule being edited
- Resolved an issue after a sync completes that may cause a track to segue prematurely
- Resolved an issue where fade-override may become enabled on some tracks after syncing
- When the Mixer is hidden, the current song view shows a resize cursor on the bottom left side
- OS X 10.6 or later