Email me when discounted:
Developer website: One Periodic
Back In Focus is an application allowing to refocus blurry images.
If you ever took a great photo only to find out it's slightly blurry, Back In Focus can help you get in back in focus!
- Supports most image formats
- Is able to recover details smaller than the blur size
- Makes it easy to explore different deconvolution algorithms
- Has tools to refocus only the blurred area
- Takes advantage of Grand Central Dispatch to use your computer power
- Fixed a small glitch displaying the image on Lion
- Fixed a possible crash when using certain deconvolution types
RequirementsOS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software