NetSpot Pro is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot Pro can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels' load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot Pro is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on more...
- New: now you can relocate data samples positioned incorrectly on the heatmap
- Enhanced: disable automatic opening of the exported reports
- Enhanced: no more horizontal scrolls in popovers on heatmap
- Updated: vendors MAC-addresses masks list
- Fixed: exported visualizations of Frequency Band Coverage and PHY Mode corrected
- Fixed: no data in more...
- OS X 10.6 or later