The operation is normally done from the status menu.Configuration is done in the Setting window.
- Mounting process scheduling
- Unmounting process scheduling
- Mounting the selected network volume at login.
- Support for Growl Notifications. (TimeMachine, Network Volumes, USB Media, DMG etc)
- Unmounting removable media from the status menu.
- After the TimeMachine backup, the problem where the same volume is displayed was corrected.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
*Previously available here