Corona 32- and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE (SF2/WAV) oscillators, up to 16 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with high-quality sound and analog modeled zero-delay feedback filters using a straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Full 64-bit compatibility:
- 32- and 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac.
- 32- and 64-bit VST for Windows.
- Unique oscillator modes: Oscillators can be
- New default bank by Dominique Huchet AKA tinga
- New tuning-lock button
- Fixed multiple Dark-Theme GUI glitches
- Fixed arpeggiator on/off buttons with 150% / 200% GUI sizes
- Delay now mutes on "All Sound Off" MIDI message
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Audio Units / VST host