And Yet It Moves
is an award-winning physics-based platform game in which players rotate the game world at will to solve challenging puzzles. Tilting the world turns walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards.
Players navigate through a paper collage world created with colorful pieces of cardboard and set to distinctive music. With four different environments and unlockable modes, And Yet It Moves is a platformer that will provide gamers with endless challenges.
- Advanced Platforming - Players run, jump and must rotate the world to solve puzzles.
- A living world - Meet creatures such as bats, bees and monkeys. Discover how they react to ever-changing gravity, and master all challenges. 17 levels set in 3 different environments bring to life a paper collage world created from colorful shreds of cardboard.
- Speed Run mode - You can compete against the clock or previously recorded Ghost Runs on each level, with marathon runs throughout the entire environment.
- Online high scores and shareable Ghost Runs - Go for the high score by challenging your friends or complete strangers and polish your skills of rotation.
- Buy once, use everywhere - Once the game was bought via the Broken Rules Web shop, you can download the DRM-free software for all platforms (PC, Mac, Linux).
Turn your world upside-down with And Yet It Moves!