Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
These shortcuts can be combined, so tp@rf may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly,
- Many other syntax highlighting improvements
- OSX: Improved rendering performance, especially on high resolution screens
- Improved word wrap behavior
- Improved spell check behavior
- Improved file indexing behavior with multiple windows open
- OS X 10.7 or later