Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
- Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number
- Added Indexing Status to the Help menu to give more information about what the indexer is doing
- Reduced the default number of worker processes used for indexing. This can be manually controlled via the index_workers setting
- API: Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2i
- OS X 10.7 or later