Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
These shortcuts can be combined, so tp@rf may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, more...
- Fixed high CPU usage caused by a corrupt index. This was occuring for some users upgrading from 3065
- Added setting index_workers to control the number of threads used for file indexing. By default the number of threads is based on the number of CPU cores. By setting index_workers to 1 or 2, indexing will be slower, but less intrusive
- Fixed a crash when showing the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later