Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ⌘P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
These shortcuts can be combined, so tp@rf may take you to a function read_file within a file text_parser.py. Similarly, more...
- Added new Syntax Definition file format, .sublime-syntax
- Added a custom regex engine that matches multiple regexps in parallel, for faster file loading and indexing
- Improved Unicode support, including combining character rendering, character classification in regex searches, and case insensitivity in Goto Anything matching
- Packages are now on GitHub more...
- OS X 10.7 or later