Marked is an app which allows you to preview your Markdown (in any flavor) as you write in your favorite text editor. It tracks your file changes and updates the preview as you go, even automatically scrolling to the point in the file where you're currently working.
Marked 2 includes a rewrite of the file-watching system for speed and accuracy. It speeds up just about every part of the app, making it even easier to get your work done without worrying about how it's going to look or waiting for your preview to update.
- MMD Transclude syntax
- Transclude Base: metadata header affects all include methods
- Truly contextual contextual menus
- Option to embed images as base 64 data urls when copying HTML source
- Reveal in Finder after save
- Add dropdown for changing text file link behavior preference
- Option to open text/Markdown files in default more...
- OS X 10.7 or later