SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from more...
- Layout Direction options (Auto, Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Manual) for auto layout modes.
- Snap to guide lines and/or grid, available from main menu SimpleMind | Snap Options.
- Auto Focus, available from main menu Zoom and the editor tool bar.
- (Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools, also when the topic is not selected. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Some features require OS X 10.8 or later