MP4tools is an offshoot of the current version of the popular conversion tools called MKVtools. It is an OS X application used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in hardware capable of playing MP4 or M4V videos, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and PS3. As the name might imply, MP4tools is a graphical interface for a variety of "tools" useful for processing video files.
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM, and AVI into MP4 videos.
- Can convert most videos without having to re-encode
- Updated to Swift 2: High potential for random bugs
- Added a "Send Bug Report" option in the help menu
- Turned off compiler optimizations that would cause random crashing
- Added a pseudo store window to streamline the registration process
- Can now double click in the jobs queue to go to the output file
- Made various bug fixes with the "Q"
- OS X 10.9 or later