MP4tools is an offshoot of the current version of the popular conversion tools called MKVtools. It is an OS X application used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in hardware capable of playing MP4 or M4V videos, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and PS3. As the name might imply, MP4tools is a graphical interface for a variety of "tools" useful for processing video files.
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM, and AVI into MP4 videos.
- Can convert most videos without having to re-encode more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Fixed some issues with registration status and usernames
- Fixed bugs that would cause crashes when some text fields were empty
- Fixed bug that could cause subtitles imported from SUBtools to be ignored when processed
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashing with some EyeTV files
- Fixed movie metadata search bug
- OS X 10.9 or later