Audirvana has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music.
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate more...
- SysOptimizer: give explicit error message upon installation failure, especially for permissions issue
- Add warning message when asking to move library database to external drive
- Mount in background thread the network folders at startup
- Compute bitrate for SACD ISO
- Update libs: libFLAC to 1.3.1, libOgg to 1.3.2 ,WavPack to 4.70.0
- Bug more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CoreAudio-compatible DAC
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)