Citrix Receiver lets you Access Citrix business applications.
If your company uses Citrix to host applications, you can use Citrix Receiver to check your email, review documents, tune into project dashboards, and approve expenses from your Mac or any other device. Just ask your help desk for the URL to set up Receiver.
If your company doesn't use Citrix yet, you can still install Citrix Receiver and try a demo of virtual environments (http://citrixcloud.net).
What you can do with Citrix Receiver:
- Access your applications and Windows desktop at your office, home, or on the road
- Keep your more...
- Support for StoreFront 3.0 to deliver a centrally managed, simplified and familiar user app selection experience from Receiver for Mac including:
- Featured app groups that logically bundle and ‘advertise’ apps to users
- Folder view of apps provides for simplified navigation
- Easily add and remove apps to ‘Favorites’ tab for quick more...
- OS X 10.7 or later