Citrix Receiver lets you Access Citrix business applications.
If your company uses Citrix to host applications, you can use Citrix Receiver to check your email, review documents, tune into project dashboards, and approve expenses from your Mac or any other device. Just ask your help desk for the URL to set up Receiver.
If your company doesn't use Citrix yet, you can still install Citrix Receiver and try a demo of virtual environments (http://citrixcloud.net).
What you can do with Citrix Receiver:
- Access your applications and Windows desktop at your office, home, or on the road
- Keep your more...
- Resolved an issue where a session would crash when launching an app or desktop whose name started with an '@' character. [LC4296]
- Fixed a problem where IPV6 connections to NetScaler Gateway would fail. [LC4512]
- Resolved a problem when a Receiver for Mac session failed when connecting through a Cisco ASA 9.32 SSL VPN. [LC3887]
- Fixed an issue where more...
- OS X 10.8 or later