GitHub Desktop allows developers to synchronize branches, clone repositories, and more. Pull requests, merge button, fork queue, issues, pages, wiki: all awesome features that make sharing easier. But those things are only great after you've pushed your code to GitHub.
- Synchronize branches - The sync button pushes your changes to GitHub and pulls down other's changes in one operation. It notifies you know when you have changes you haven't pushed or there are new changes on GitHub you haven't pulled down.
- Clone repositories in one click - When you
- Updated git to 2.8.1
- Errors rendering malformed branch names when opening a pull request
- Long branches being truncated incorrectly
- Errors rendering malformed branch names
- OS X 10.9 or later