GitHub Desktop allows developers to synchronize branches, clone repositories, and more. Pull requests, merge button, fork queue, issues, pages, wiki: all awesome features that make sharing easier. But those things are only great after you've pushed your code to GitHub.
- Synchronize branches - The sync button pushes your changes to GitHub and pulls down other's changes in one operation. It notifies you know when you have changes you haven't pushed or there are new changes on GitHub you haven't pulled down.
- Clone repositories in one click - When you more...
- Typing ‘#‘ will now display a list of GitHub issues to autocomplete
- Typing ‘:‘ will now display a list of emoji to autocomplete
- "Discard Changes" will now abort merges if all changes are discarded
- "Go to Filter Repositories" (⇧⌘O) scrolls to the top of the repositories more...
- OS X 10.9 or later