GitHub Desktop allows developers to synchronize branches, clone repositories, and more. Pull requests, merge button, fork queue, issues, pages, wiki: all awesome features that make sharing easier. But those things are only great after you've pushed your code to GitHub.
The sync button pushes your changes to GitHub and pulls down other's changes in one operation. It notifies you know when you have changes you haven't pushed or there are new changes on GitHub you haven't pulled down.
Clone repositories in one click:
When you add repositories to more...
- Handling of large textual diffs.
- Responsiveness of the repositories list.
- Updated git-lfs to 1.0.2
- Repositories are sorted by name first and owner second.
- Design of the update popover.
- Highlight colors when selecting a file in a commit.
- Endless prompting to install a helper tool on launch.
- Accessibility descriptions for commit more...
- OS X 10.9 or later